3 times cheaper than pellet based purging compounds
Easypurge is Reducing downtime by up to 50% in comparison to Pellet purging compounds worldwide.
How Easypurge works?
Allowing the material to flow accross the system with ease.
Allowing the purge to reach negative flow sites.
Placing all impurities and pigments in suspension.
Developed in collaboration with:
Automatic Purging System
Easypurge APS is a dosing system, developed to solve in a simple, and economical way colour and/or material changes on machines that process large volumes. Sectors such as blow moulding, film, preform injection or injection of large pieces benefit greatly.
- Robust with preloaded software solutions for all types of processes and machines.
- Ability to customize and store up to 200 different types of applications.
- Front-loading peristaltic pump for easy and clean handling of the feeding tube.
- Status indicator lights and audible alarm process by the end of cycle.
- Drastically reduce the time and cost for cleaning.
- Strict control of the consumption of purge material.
- Repeatability procedures.
- Ability to optimize the application for a particular change.
- Security changes during work shifts with low supervision.
CHANGES COLOR IN MINUTES AT MINIMAL COST
One of our last Colour Change tests:
Reduction of downtime by 5:30 Hours
Let’s improve quality and simplify your purging process while reducing change-over time, together.
What our clients say
“The dose of Easypurge purging compound was easy using the Automatic Purging System, we have had cleaning process under control at all times.”
EASYPURGE APC components are listed in “indirect additive used in food contact” or classified as “Generally recognized as safe” by the FDA and are identified in the TSCA and REACH inventory list. Emission free, odorless, non-toxic and contains no solvents or abrasives.